Wednesday, 30 January 2013

KATE MIDDLETON SHOWS 8.6 TEETH WHEN SHE SMILES

WHAT WHAT WHAT was British Vogue thinking when they published the 8 page Kate Middleton spread? It was hysterically crazy. It was offensive.


I'm going to keep this entry brief because I already resent the time it took me to leaf through the article. Lisa Armstong's Katepedia is an insult to the readers' intelligence and also a shameful and eerie level of scrutiny to impose on anyone. I was particularly irked by the pie chart of Kate's preferred hairstyles, but there's plenty here to affront even the most amiable of readers: her arm to sleeve ratio, her average clutch dimensions, what hands she usually holds said clutch in, the percentage of the time that she's been seen wearing yellow... I think I've bought my last Vogue.



No comments:

Post a Comment